Monday, March 30, 2015

My favorite spam comment

From time to time I am honored to receive witty and vivacious spam comments on my quiet, little, unassuming blog.  The most recent offering is a clear winner.  The link can't be followed, don't worry:
"Sometimes giving simply your schedule can definitely generate another individual smile," in acсordance աith the website.
Unlеss yoս might ƅe purchasing advertsing yoսrself, thе only method to generate foot traffic iѕ with
attractivfe сontent. That's the ultimate way to confuse уour website visitors mɑking iit hard foг them to gеt іnformation.
mү webpage; eliminate cancer

There are a few obvious highlights to this gem:

1) The upside down 'm' used as a 'w', and the oddball 'Y' used as a 'y'.

2) Suggesting that my goal should be to confuse visitors to my blog and make it difficult for them to get information.

3) Giving my schedule to generate another individual smile...in accordance with the website of course.

4) My purpose is to generate foot traffic with attractive content.

5) 'my webpage; eliminate cancer' was a nice final touch to build rapport: who even likes cancer anyway?

No comments:

Post a Comment